What do we believe?
Clarification of Faith
1. We have faith in all the Holy Scriptures sent down by The Most High God by way of his angelic beings or Himself.
2. We have faith that most of the African Diaspora are descendents of the Abraham’s seed and the 12 lost tribes of Israel.
3. We have faith in God as the “One” and only God without partners and he has no biological son, or daughter.
4. We have faith that the Trans-Atlantic and Eastern African slave trade was a prophesied punishment by God because of our people’s transgresses against the Lord of the worlds.
5. We have faith that our practice of regular prayers, trust in God’s commandments, and constant good works will save us in this world and in the hereafter.
6. We believe in self defense but making peace amongst humanity is greater in achievement.
7. We believe in nation building and developing resources for ourselves.
8. We have faith that God will destroy America and European powers because of their past and present day sins. This judgment will not be by the hands of the believers but by God Almighty.
9. We believe the prophets prophesied of a second Exodus back to our homeland in Africa.
10. We believe our religion is Islam called Shalam in the bible and it’s misinterpretation has led many astray on earth.
11. We believe in supporting our teacher Kentron T. Malmadh as he teaches and gives a message to the lost tribes of Israel and seed of Abraham.
12. We believe in the purification of the people of God by water and by spirit.
13. We believe charity is for the poor, new members, injured, sick, and institutions of God.
14. We believe in the resurrection, life after death, and the day of judgment.
15. We believe in the sacrifices, Sabbaths, and the 4 holy months with the feasts of the Lord.
16. We believe in all the messengers and prophets of God.
What do we reject?
1. We do not believe in eating unclean foods.(Pork)
2. We do not believe in or worship any other gods but the Creator.
3. We do not believe in Paul’s teachings, Talmud, or Sunni Hadiths.
4. We do not believe in trinity worship in any form or fashion.
5. We reject pagan holidays.
6.We reject the act of homosexuality, rape, child molestation and bestiality.
7. We do not worship or bow down to any idols.
8. We do not call God by the names of Yah , Yahweh, Allah (Ah-Lah) or Jehovah. God’s name is God, Creator, The Supreme, or etc. God is exclusive and cannot be bound by a secret name. God is universal in his name and attributes. We call God by our on native language this increases unity.
9. We do not believe in dressing immodestly or acts of playing the whore for women.
10. We do not believe in acts of whore mongering or dressing immodestly for men.
11. We reject oppression of men, women, or animals in any form.
12. We reject false prophets and the monetary exploitation of congregational members.
13. We do not believe in forcing religious beliefs on any soul.